Friday, July 16, 2010

Busy, Busy Week!






Man it's been a busy week! Cooper has been teething so sleep is a luxury right now but really he is being such a trooper! He wakes up once at night and just wants to eat and be held and he isn't too fussy. Now he has his two bottom teeth! Sometimes little boys just need their mama! He has learned to roll over not only tummy to back but can do back to tummy. He hasn't rolled back to tummy in front of me yet but I found him that way in his crib. On Wednesday I took Cooper to Matt's jobsite for their "topping out" party. I don't quite know how to explain it but I think it's when they have all the concrete for their building poured or the top of the building is now on. I have no idea but we had a blast! I bought Cooper a little hard hat so he could really fit in. He was a hit at the party and everyone loved him... but then again who doesn't? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment