Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our progress




Week 1 of Weight Watchers went great for Matt and I! Matt lost an impressive 5+ pounds and I lost 2.6! I am really loving this diet. It's so easy to follow and they have delicious desserts that I can eat and not feel like I've ruined my diet for the day. We are in the middle of week 2 and it's still going great :)

Cooper went to the pediatrician this morning for his reflux. He has moved on from not only spitting up his bottles but now he spits up his solid food as well. Our first step is to change his medication and see if it helps. Fingers crossed for us please!

Yesterday I took Coop over to the Watermelon Patch. It's a little area full of foam blocks and developmental toys. They have a ballet mirror that he absolutely loved. He kept trying to figure out who that handsome man was in the mirror. Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment